FREE TRIAL – Just pay for postage!* Learn more
FREE shipping on all orders over $65* Learn more
Refer a friend and get 15% off your next purchase* Learn more
Try a mask of your choice for free- Just pay for postage*
At Skinvitals we do not test our products on animals, nor do we ask others to do so on our behalf. All finished products are evaluated & safely tested on humans.
As well as scientifically proven cosmeceutical ingredients (most from natural sources), our skincare products contain high percentages of natural botanical ingredients. We blend science with nature to offer you a gentle, safe and effective product.
All our products and the ingredients contained in them are tested for human safety, however we always recommend consulting your doctor or health professional if you have any concerns.
Skinvitals skincare contains no parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, SLS’s, or artificial colours.
Although we do not test on animals, we are not considered a vegan range as a few of our products may contain animal by-products such as beeswax and honey.
Our 2-Step Cloth Mask Treatments have a 3 year shelf life. We recommend using the product immediately after opening.
We only ship within Australia at this time. However we plan to ship internationally in the very near future, so keep an eye on our social media accounts for announcements or sign up to our mailing list.
Unfortunately, we do not have gift vouchers available online at this stage. You can shop online right here.
Of course, you can shop online right here at www.skinvitalsmasks.com however we will be coming to a store near you soon.
Yes, skinvitalsmasks.com strives to offer you a secure and convenient online shopping experience. The personal information that you provide at checkout is essential for us to process your order. This information is encrypted and securely sent to our web server.
If you have any further questions or concerns not expressed above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping & Delivery
We offer standard shipping for a flat rate of $5 and free shipping on domestic orders over $65.
We only ship within Australia at this time. However we plan to ship internationally in the very near future, so keep an eye on our social media accounts for announcements or sign up to our mailing list here.
Goods and Services Tax (GST) is included in our prices.
When can I expect to receive my order?
Please note that items are shipped from Melbourne, Australia. Where the order is to be delivered to an Australian address, Skinvitals will use reasonable endeavours to deliver the order within 1-3 working days (excluding official public holidays) from the date the order was submitted by you.
How will I know if my order has been received?
After you place an order at skinvitalsmasks.com, we will send you an order confirmation email. When your order ships, we will send you a second email with tracking details. You can also track your order progress in My Account.
If your order is cancelled, you will receive an email notice alerting you to the cancellation. You will be refunded for any cancelled items. If you are interested in placing a new order or have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com
How do I track my order?
Via our shipping agent Shippit you will receive complete tracking of your parcel. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any issues.
How do I change or cancel my order?
If you would like to make changes to, or change your order, please contact us at email@example.com
Refund & Returns Policy
We want you to love your Skinvitals purchase, so if you’re not totally satisfied and wish to return it, the Skinvitals team will gladly exchange or refund your order. We accept returns for up to 14 days after purchase.
Unfortunately we do not refund or exchange opened or used products. Returned products must be in their original, unopened, condition.
To initiate a return, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide a return authorisation and mailing information.
Once your return is received, we will send you an email to notify you that it has been accepted, and a refund will be processed. Return mail costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Please Note: only items purchased on www.skinvitalsmasks.com may be accepted for return or exchange.
We have assembled an efficient supply chain to ensure you receive the goods you order on time, and that you enjoy the skinvitalsmasks.com experience. In the event that the product you receive does not match the product ordered (as reflected in your confirmation email), please contact us (email@example.com) upon receipt of the goods. We ask that you keep all shipping documentation for record.
If the goods that you receive from skinvitals.com.au are damaged in transit, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately upon receipt of the goods. We ask that you keep all outer packaging (carton or bag) and take a picture for record.
If you have a question or concern not expressed above, please contact us at email@example.com. We are always happy to hear from Skinvitals customers.
We accept the following international credit cards – Visa, MasterCard and American Express. At this time, we do not accept PayPal or money orders.
In which currency are product prices quoted?
The base currency on skinvitalsmasks.com is Australian Dollars (AUD). All purchases and transactions made through skinvitalsmasks.com are in AUD.
Do you offer online gift certificates or gift vouchers?
At this time we do not offer online gift certificates or gift vouchers.
SKINVITALSMASKS.COM (‘THE SITE”)
2. Products and Services for Personal UseThe products and services available on the Site, and any samples thereof we may provide to you, are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products or services, or samples thereof, you purchase or otherwise receive from us. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any order to be filled or products or services to be provided to you that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our Terms and Conditions.3. Purchase Related Policies and Procedures
To view policies and procedures related to orders placed through the Site (such as order processing or returns), please refer to the Shipping & Returns section of the Site.4. Accuracy of InformationWe attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on the Site; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colours, information or other content available on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by skinvitalsmasks.com does not meet your expectation as described on the site, your sole remedy is to return the product in unused condition to skinvitalsmasks.com.5. Intellectual PropertyAll information and content available on the Site and its look and feel, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, service marks, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations and software, and the compilation and organization thereof (collectively, the “Content”) is the property of Skinvitals, our affiliates, partners or licensors, and is protected by Australian and international laws, including laws governing copyrights and trademarks.
Except as set forth in the limited licenses below, or as required under applicable law, neither the Content nor any portion of the Site may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without our express, prior written consent.
6. Limited Licenses We grant you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive license to access and make personal use of the Site. This limited license does not include the right to: (a) frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Site or any portion thereof; (b) republish, redistribute, transmit, sell, license or download the Site or any and/or all Content (except caching or as necessary to view the Site); (c) make any use of the Site or any and/or all Content other than personal use; (d) modify, reverse engineer or create any derivative works based upon either the Site or any and/or all Content; (e) collect account information for the benefit of yourself or another party; (f) use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing any and/or all Content; or (g) use software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure. You must retain, without modification, all proprietary notices on the Site or affixed to or contained in the Site.We also grant you a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive license to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Site for personal, non-commercial use only. A website that links to the Site (i) may link to, but not replicate, any and/or all of our Content; (ii) may not imply that we are endorsing such website or its services or products; (iii) may not misrepresent its relationship with us; (iv) may not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive controversial or illegal or inappropriate for any ages; (v) may not portray us or our products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner, or associate us with undesirable products, services, or opinions; and (vi) may not link to any page of the Site other than the home page. We may, in our sole discretion, request that you remove any link to the Site, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link and cease any linking unless separately and expressly authorized in writing by us to resume linking.Any unauthorized use by you of the Site or any and/or all of our Content automatically terminates the limited licenses set forth in this section without prejudice to any other remedy provided by applicable law or these Terms and Conditions.
7. Your Obligations and Responsibilities
In the access or use of the Site, you shall comply with these Terms and Conditions and the special warnings or instructions for access or use posted on the Site. You shall act always in accordance with the law, custom and in good faith. You may not make any change or alteration to the Site or any Content or services that may appear on this Site and may not impair in any way the integrity or operation of the Site. Without limiting the generality of any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, if you default negligently or willfully in any of the obligations set forth in these Terms and Conditions, you shall be liable for all the losses and damages that this may cause to Skinvitals, our affiliates or partners.
8. Your Account
skinvitalsmasks.com sells products to adults who purchase with a credit card. If you are under 18, you may use skinvitalsmasks.com only with involvement and/or consent of a parent or guardian.We reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice if these Terms and Conditions are violated or if we decide, in our sole discretion, that it would be in skinvitalsmasks.com’s best interests to do so.
9. Third Party LinksWe are not responsible for the content of any off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Site. Links appearing on the Site are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our affiliates or our partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-website pages or other websites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Site, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy policies and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-website pages and other websites that you visit.
10. Special Features, Functionality and Events
If you make a Submission, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control the rights to your Submission. You further represent and warrant that such Submission does not constitute or contain software viruses, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead us as to the origin of any Submission. You agree to indemnify us for all claims arising from or in connection with any claims to any rights in any Submission or any damages arising from any Submission.
12. User ContentWhen you transmit, upload, post, e-mail or otherwise make available data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, images, videos, messages or other materials (“User Content”) on the Site, you are entirely responsible for such User Content. Such User Content constitutes a Submission under ‘Submissions’ as outlined above. This means that all third parties, and not we, are entirely responsible for all User Content that they post to the Site. You agree not to engage in or assist or encourage others to engage in transmitting, uploading, posting, e-mailing or otherwise making available on the Site User Content that (a) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (b) you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (c) is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading; (d) you were compensated for or granted any consideration by any third party; or (e) infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party. In addition, you agree not to transmit, upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise make available any software viruses, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitation or promotional material, including chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You further agree not to (i) impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; (ii) “stalk” or otherwise harass including advocating harassment of another, entrap or harm any third party including harming minors in any way; (iii) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content; (iv) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law; or (v) collect or store personally identifiable data about other users.
We do not endorse or control the User Content transmitted or posted on the Site and therefore, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of User Content. You understand that by using the Site, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable to you. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any User Content, including, without limitation, for any errors or omissions in any User Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of the use of any User Content transmitted, uploaded, posted, e-mailed or otherwise made available via the Site.
You acknowledge that we have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse to post or remove any User Content and we reserve the right to change, condense, or delete any User Content. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, we have the right to remove any User Content that violates these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable and we reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice for any users who violate these Terms and Conditions or infringe the rights of others.
14. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Use of skinvitalsmasks.com is at User’s sole risk. Neither skinvitalsmasks.com, nor its affiliates, nor any of their officers, directors, or employees, agents, third-party content providers, merchants, sponsors, licensors (collectively, “Providers”), or the like, warrant that skinvitalsmasks.com will be uninterrupted or error-free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of skinvitalsmaks.com, or as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information content, service, or merchandise provided through skinvitalsmasks.com. This site is provided by Skinvitals on an as “as is” and “as available” basis. skinvitalsmasks.com makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site, the information, content, materials or products, included on this site. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, skinvitalsmasks.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. skinvitalsmasks.com will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, or from any products purchased from this site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages. No oral advice or written information given by skinvitalsmasks.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their officers, directors, employees, agents, providers, or the like, shall create a warranty or legal obligation; nor shall user rely on any such information or advice.
skinvitalsmasks.com reserves the right to change any advertised price before accepting an order. All products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If we are unable to fulfill your order, you will be offered an alternative or given a refund for the unavailable product.15. IndemnificationYou agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand resulting from your use of the Site or breach of these Terms and Conditions. You also agree to indemnify us for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.16. Consent to Receive Notices Electronically by Posting on the Site and Via EmailWhen you visit skinvitalsmasks.com, post on the Site or email with Skinvitals, you consent to receive any agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications (collectively, “Notices”) to which these Terms and Conditions refer from us electronically including without limitation by e-mail or by posting notices on this Site. You agree that all Notices that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. To withdraw your consent to receive Notices electronically, you must notify us of your withdrawal of such consent by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and discontinue your use of this Site. In such event, all rights granted to you pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to the limited licenses set forth hereof, shall automatically terminate. Unfortunately, we cannot provide the benefits of this Site to any user that cannot consent to receipt of Notices electronically.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the Site and providing notice of such change. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site and release of notice of such change. Your continued use of the Site thereafter constitutes your agreement to all such changed Terms and Conditions. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the Site.
Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between us. Our failure to require your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect our full right to require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall our waiver of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by any applicable arbitral award or court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole but these Terms and Conditions shall be modified, to the extent possible, by the adjudicating entity to most fully reflect the original intent of the parties as reflected in the original provision.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please email us at email@example.com
APPLICABLE LAW This site is created and controlled by Skinvitals in Australia. As such, the laws of Australia will govern these disclaimers, terms and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Skinvitals reserves the right to make changes to its site and these disclaimers, terms and conditions at any time. The user hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consents to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia for any litigation arising out of or relating to use of or purchase made through skinvitalsmasks.com (and agrees not to commence any litigation relating thereto except in such courts), waives any objection to the laying of venue of any such litigation in the Australian Courts and agrees not to plead or claim in any Australian Court that such litigation brought therein has been brought in an inconvenient forum.
Copyright © Skinvitals Pty Ltd. ABN 49 615 545 732
All worldwide rights reserved.
Our goal at skinvitalsmasks.com is to make your shopping experience safe, convenient and worry free. At, skinvitalsmasks.com all your personal information is protected in transit by a Secure Socket Layer (SSL), which fully encrypts and protects all of your personal data (name, address, credit card number) from being read by anyone over the Internet.
(1) We collect from you personal data which may be used by us for the purpose of: providing online shopping services; product marketing and promotion; fulfilling your orders for products; order processing and payment clearing; membership registration, future communication and liaison with you; statistics work and purposes relating or incidental thereto (“Our Services”).
(2) Your personal data is kept confidential, however we have certain Third Party Service Providers who perform important business functions on our behalf, such as: processing credit card transactions, fulfilling orders and delivering packages. They have access to personal data needed to carry out their functions, but they may not use it for other purposes.
(3) Our website may contain links and/or advertising banners which connect you to third parties’ websites. You take your own risk to supply any personal data to those websites if you are asked to do so by them, and we will not be responsible for the actions of those websites.
(4) skinvitalsmasks.com does not sell, rent or disseminate your personal information to other parties.
(6) If you have supplied any personal data to us, you have the right to request access to and correction of such personal data held by us. Enquiries concerning your personal data held by us, including making of access and corrections, should be addressed to our Customer Care via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or permitting corrections to your personal data.
We’d be delighted to assist you with your query or accept your feedback. Please contact us via the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. You may also find an answer in our FAQ section. Alternatively, our team are available for over-the-phone support from 9am to 5pm AEST, Monday to Friday. Please call us on 03 9562 6104
As your skin changes, so will your masking needs; keep a supply on hand to switch in and out of your beauty routine. The bigger the bundle, the bigger the savings.
Your emergency supply of 2-Step Cloth Mask Treatments, with a 20% saving.
Your longer term supply of 2-Step cloth Mask Treatments,
with a 25% saving.
You can select multiples of the same or mix and match
2–Step Brightening Cloth Mask Treatment
Good For Dullness & uneven skin tone
2–Step Hydrating Cloth Mask Treatment
Good For Dryness, dehydration & dullness
2–Step Anti-Stress Cloth Mask Treatment
Good For Congestion & stress
2–Step Purifying Cloth Mask Treatment
Good For Enlarged pores, blemishes & excess oil
2–Step Contouring Cloth Mask Treatment
Good For Fine Lines, wrinkles & loss of elasticity
2–Step Whitening Cloth Mask Treatment
Good For Sun damage & pigmentation
Refer a friend & get 15% off your next purchase!*
When your friend makes a purchase you’ll receive 15% off your own purchase.
Or use this code
*Offer valid only for new customers
Thanks for visiting Skinvitals. Sign up to get
the latest news straight to your inbox & receive
10% off your first order!*
ENTER CODE: THANKYOU AT CHECKOUT TO RECEIVE DISCOUNT
You’ve added of to your bundle.
Add more for your discount.
Add more for your discount.
More is less!
Add more to get off your haul.
Add more to get off.
Add more for even bigger savings.
Keep shopping or head to checkout.